FitEx is the conference for the fitness and exercise industry in New Zealand – the science and business of fitness and exercise. It incorporates almost 100 sessions, from dozens of world class presenters jam packed into two days (Saturday/Sunday) PLUS full day pre-conference workshops on the Friday, ranging from the latest in rehab/prehab concepts, programs for special populations (including an all new ageing symposium) or the business side of the industry.
- It was held 21-22 November 2015
- The main conference on Saturday / Sunday comprises of almost 100 sessions of world class presenters from around the globe presenting on topics within the science and business of fitness and exercise.
- There are also a series of specialist one day workshops held on the Friday before (20th November for 2015), allowing for a more in-depth look at specialist topics.
- The Friday is also the day for Business Summit with two streams – one for facility managers, and one for personal trainers.
- The location is AUT Akoranga Campus, Akoranga Dr, Northcote, Auckland
Quotes from Previous Conference Attendees:
- “So pleased you made this conference affordable. Also nicely paced. Having showers is a plus too” – Sonya, Auckland
- “Great event – more than worth attending – will recommend and be back next year when its bigger and better” – Mark, Christchurch
- “Please don’t put any more options: choosing which great session to go to was hard enough without more” – Anna, Napier
- “The conference definitely was great value for money” – Christina, Auckland
- “Great speakers, enjoyed the content, flowed nicely” – Jaqui, Auckland
- “Great weekend, learnt a lot and had a lot of fun!” – Jo, Auckland